$$$ Your Money Making Checklist $$$
- Reduce split and burn marks with superior rollers for planers.
- Decrease trim loss due to excessive end split.
- Eliminate raised grain with reduced feed roll pressure.
- Reduce machine down time due to breakups with planer rollers.
- Eliminate slippage (gives a better finish through more uniform knife cuts per inch).
- Decrease maintenance costs by eliminating excessive wear and tear on the feed works.
- Eliminate costly custom coverings, bonding problems and expensive freight bills incurred with other types of soft rollers.
- "Super Drive"™ hubs only need to be purchased once.
- Offering in-stock replacement polyurethane tires for your convenience.
- Unique split hub and tire system allows for quick installation of feed roller systems
Western Roller Planer Feed Rolls are available in diameters ranging from 10 1/4" (260mm) to 16" (406mm). Split and non-split styles are also available.